An Unlimited Supply Of Addictive Sudoku Puzzles!
Sudoku is the latest puzzle phenomenon that has taken the world by storm! The principle of playing
Sudoku is simple - it's all about logic and nothing to do with maths. All you have to do is fill in the grid
so that every row, column and 3x3 box contains the numbers 1-9. (The same number cannot appear
twice in any row, column or 3x3 box). This CD-ROM brings you an unlimited supply of Sudoku
puzzles guaranteed to provide hours of addictive fun and entertainment!
• An unlimited supply of Sudoku puzzles so you can play as often as you like.
• 3 levels of difficulty; Easy, Medium and Hard.
• Different board sizes to choose from; 4x4, 6x6 and 9x9.
• Print out puzzles or complete them on screen.
• Pencil mode – Enter possible numbers which can be easily erased.
• Undo button – Go back in stages to correct mistakes.
• Duplicate number warning – Flags if a number has already been placed.
• Hints and Cheats allow you to view cells where a number can be entered, or reveal the correct
solution to a square.
• Email puzzles to family and friends.
• Panic button hides the screen in case you’re playing at work!
• High score table.
• Time puzzles for an extra challenge.
• Pause or save games
• Log in multiple users with their own personal puzzle record.
Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP and Vista
Pentium® III 500 MHz processor or above
32MB RAM (128MB RAM for 2000 & XP, 512MB for Vista)
16-bit colour screen
3D accelerated graphics card
16-bit sound card